Friday, November 1, 2013

My House

11/1/13


  The house that I'm doing to do is a hat that looks like an elf hat because I thought it would be something different also I thought it would be really cool if I did a hat house.
   Also I am doing the hat for a house is because I am being creative and I do have some ideas what to do with my hat house and when I start putting it together I think it would be nice and fun to do a house hat.
  I am not sure what colors to paint it yet but I have an idea what colors to do it. I was thinking the colors of purple, gray, blue, red, green, orange, or black. The other way I could do the colors is to do mix the colors up like red and green, or I can take an paint it one color and then do shadings on it so it would look like it has different types if shading that I've been working on in Painting.

If anyone has any ideas for me you are alway welcome to tous it out for me so I can get some ideas to do with my projected on my house.
I am willing to be wide open for anything you all can give me on projects that I do or even when I start new projects as well.

I do like the clay work that David did and he does a wonderful job on them.
I can't take and download the picture that I wanted to show you of make a copy of it and past it but I did find something that I do like though.

Turquoise/Blue/Black/Pink Crystal Matt Platter
I do like this ceramic because it looks like a bowl also the shape and the colors as well.
Do like how it looks it is different and I would like to make one close to it also I do like how the texture  looks as well.
Coral Vessel
I do like the Coral Vessel because it looks really good also it looks likt it is challenging to make it as well.
I would like to do that one as well because I think it would be awesome to make something like that and step out of my confort zone and go out to try something new and challenging things with clay.

The one I like the most would have to be the Coral Vessel because it something I would not mind trying to make and it looks like branches from the trees that you make out of clay.
So that would be my favore one that I liket most and I hope that I get to try to bake one this year like it or little different from it to make it my own projecte.

No comments:

Post a Comment