Monday, February 10, 2014

Front of my hat house

My house is called Nes it means Miracles in Hebrew. 

Here is the front of my hat house and it looks like to me that I can live in it also it came out really well  because something and it is different as well.
I wanted something different and I did not want to any type of house I wanted something that was challenging for me so I did the house shape of a hat.
The belt represents Yeshua is keeping us safe.
The door represents the blood that God had the people put over there doors so the angel of death would pass them so it will not hurt them.
The whole house that looks like it is on fire it represents when Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego who got thrown into the ferness my Mr. Nebuchadnezzar because they did not want to bow down to him.

2 comments:

  1. Natasha, your house came out really good!
    Keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this!!! Please post photos of your box and a description!

    ReplyDelete