Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Finish Page

Here is my finish page that I just finished and each thing means somethings that I put.
This is what they each say.
Pop The Right Kind Of Top!
AHS Student Council reminds you of dangers associated with underage drinking! Choose non-alcoholic beverages this New Year!

I do have two ribbons that are ping and orange and they both represents type of cansure. I have bought two of them to support the people of overcome cansure .

I do have a Red ribbion that I got in class it represent to be DRUG FREE also it reminds us all not to drinking and do drugs to poison our body's, mind, children, and no one else that is trying to keep form doing drugs.

The last thing that I have on here is some candy. Mrs. Reed gave her class some candy some candy because some of us wore a College Shirt on College Day, so she gave the her students two candy's that who wore a College Shirt on College Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment