Friday, January 31, 2014

The colors that I'm going to work with

Here is my paper that I finished this morning I all ready show you this in class before we left dearing 3rd period.
I know that I need to talk about my hat and why the colors and the shape I did for my Hat House.

The reason I did my house of shape of a hat is because I thought it would be somethings different and challenging for to make something little bit harder. Also I wanted a hat house is because the colors that that I have in mind to put on it means somethings to me.
I do like how it turns out when I finished putting it together and It was challenging for me because I have never really work with different shape that I have to bend.
Finally, the last thing that I thought it would be good idea to have a condal hat house because it is something that I have ever made out of ceramics, but I know that I can't say that I haven't because this year I made one and I like it and it came out really great.
I am proud of myself because each time I get to make something I try to make it little bit difficult each time I make a project with ceramics.

I have a wonderful Art Teacher who helps me and tells me that I can do it and she is proud of me.
I have learned so much through out my High School year and I do enjoy it very much.
I will not stop working hard the way I do because I enjoy learning new things every day.
THANK YOU Mrs. Wheeler for everything that you have taught, me though out my High School and steel teaching me things that I did not enmanege making in ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment