Saturday, February 1, 2014

I read your Website that you posted


  I read about the ceramics that you posted of clay and I did not not know some things.
  I liked the website it was really good and I did learn something that you can do all sorts of things and the designs are really amazing. The designs on the cups are different and the way they did the handles are really good I like the way they did them.
  The pots that look like a flower vase I like the way they did they designed the outside of it also it something new for to try one day. The way the Glaze Inlay Reveal was really nice and interesting be I did not know that you can do that with clay. They are turned out really amazing pots, bowls, and dishes some sort.

http://firewhenreadypottery.com/pottery-process/

No comments:

Post a Comment