Friday, February 28, 2014

Shape of Star Of David

My box is finally got put together and I am excited that the sides are done I just have to finishing putting the worms in then I can work on my lid for my box.
I do know that I had a hard time putting it together because I was have a hard time putting the sides on and connecting them together, but I got to do it right and it is coming along really nice.
After I get done putting the worms in the spaces then I'll be working on the lid after Mrs. Wheeler and I make sure the lid will fit on my box.
I do know that I have gotten little bit frustrated with it because it is taking me a long time finishing it and I really don't like that.
I do know I have to finish it plus my lid with it as well and I am determine to  get it done no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment