Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My outside of my box and my inside of my box

Here is my box that I just finishing putting the worms and it turns out really well also it I have been working on it for long time also it is taking me a long time but it is coming along rally well.

Here is the inside of my box and it looks really good sense I'm pushing myself make something differentcoltfor myself because I want to go beyond making something easy.
I do know that I have I had problems with it of course but  did it all by myself with some help by Mrs. Wheeler.
I am proud of myself because I am willing to take and step out of my comfort zone and make something beyond my ability's.
All I have to do is to work on my lid for my box also I am working on the sides for my lid that I am inprogress working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment