Friday, March 21, 2014

My Box

Here is my inside of my box and it is looking really good for someone who has never done anything with so many edges, and how corners as well
I know that it was taking me a long time working on the inside because I had to put the worms in to keep it together on the sides and the bottom.
I do know that when I was working on it I was getting a little bit upset with it because it was not turning out the way I wanted it.
When it did turn out the way it was suppose to look like I was happy and exited for it.
Here is the side of my Star Of David box and I am so glad that I got it all doe putting it all together.
It did tame me a log time putting it together but I did succeeded putting it together also I am proud that I pushed myself doing something difficult, something that I enjoy, also learning how to make it.
I have came so far in ceramics sense last year was my first, year doing ceramics I have gotten better at it this year because it is my second year being in ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment