Friday, March 21, 2014

My Lid and the whole thing put together

Here is my box that I just finished on Tuesday and it came out really good.
I am so glad that I finally got it done, because it all took forever or it seams it took forever to get done but I got it done.
I have put so much work and time that I was ready to move on something else but I am glad that I did this project because I have learned a lot with clay.
I am proud of myself that I know that I can make things that I like to do and thing that deals with clay.
Mrs. Wheeler has toght me so much things that I can do with clay and I am thankful that I have her as my Art Teacher also I am thankful that I stayed in art class all four years.
 My lid was taking me a long time finishing it but I did get it all done it turned out really good also I had to put the lid on my box so I can make sure it fits the way it suppose to.

2 comments: